Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Finals!!!!

Today I have an Orbital Mechanics exam at 11:30 that will last 2 hours and 50 minutes. I doubt I'll leave early. Somehow I managed to cram 5 pages of handwritten notes into the front side of one sheet for my "cheat sheet". (It's not actually cheating, since the Prof said we're allowed one side of one page of notes, but I still call it a "cheat sheet".)

I take my cheat sheets seriously. I use cardstock instead of regular paper so it can't accidentally tear. Since I write in pencil, which has a nasty habit of smearing, I then put my sheet in a clear sheath, so now amount of touching can smear it.

In undergrad I had so many cheat sheets (cuz I took a million classes) that each class had a different colored cheat sheet.

Let me tell you, I'm not failing this class because my cheat sheet failed.

No, I'll fail it because he asks a question about something we never learned in class and I just want to curl up into a ball and die.

But seriously, I probably won't fail today's (depending on how you define fail). I need a 65 to get a B in the class without curve. I think I can do it. Except I've had bad luck with that number before....When I needed a 65 to get a B in Dynamics and I got a 60 which gave me a 78 and the Professor wouldn't curve up.

But I'm not going to panic. I can do this.

And after all, this is the easier of my two exams this week. Tomorrow's exam - that's the scary one. Rocket Propulsion. *shudders*

Please, pray for me and all other students taking exams during this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment