Friday, August 13, 2010

Sorry!

Dear Blog Readers,

I apologize for not blogging the past two weeks. This is what happens when I go home home (aka my parent's home). Internet access is sporadic, as my parents would rather I socialize with them then play on the computer (ridiculous, I know...lol).

Next week I will blog every day as was per the normal for the summer; however, it will be the last week of every day blogging. August 23rd is the first day of classes at Georgia Tech, and I will not be able to maintain such a rigorous blog schedule while taking graduate level Orbital Mechanics, Rocket Propulsion, and Legal Issues in Mechanical Engineering. Ok...so that last one is a fluff class, but while I'm taking my two hard classes, doing research, and being a teaching assistant, I won't be able to blog everyday. My blog schedule will go down to Tuesdays and Thursdays. Engineering spotlights will continue on Thursdays. Tuesdays will be random.

Once again, I apologize for not blogging the last two weeks, but no worries. This year, I will maintain a schedule during the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment