Saturday, August 21, 2010

Reminder

Sorry about not posting yesterday. My new roommate was moving in and things were a little crazy. I also had to go to school and sort out some stuff with the professor I'll be grading for. I don't think I've mentioned it previously, but this semester I'll be grading for Orbital Mechanics. It's going to be awful. Bleh.

So school starts on Monday. What that means for this blog is that I will be reducing my posts to a Tuesday/Thursday posting schedule. For now Tuesdays will be random and Thursdays will be Engineering Spotlights. I wish I could maintain the posting every weekday schedule, but I simply can't. Between taking three classes, grading, holding office hours for the class I'm grading, and doing research, I simply won't have the time.

Makes me wonder if I'll have the time to write at all, but I live my life in hope, and I guess I could always give up going to football games.

Hah. What am I saying? I can't give up football games. That would just be weird and unnatural. GO JACKETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment