Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Haitus

It's official. This blog is going on a hiatus.

While November is often known as "NaNoWriMo" or National Novel Writing Month, this November shall be known to me as "MaProWriMo" or Master's Project Writing Month. My Master's Project (which is like a thesis just minus the defense) is due on Dec. 16th, and until I turn it in, that is all I will be doing.

Seriously, I keep waking up in the middle of the night writing down ideas for how to improve my project.

My stress level has skyrocketed and I'm currently in a state of emotional instability because of it. When I accidentally locked myself out of my computer at work yesterday, I burst into tears. At my desk. At work. Yeah, that sort of thing happens when you're stressed to level I am.

So, please excuse me for the not posting and just keep in mind that once this time of famine for the blog passes, I will be free. FREE! No more school. Ever.

I can see the promised land.

If you could keep me in your prayers, I would greatly appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your soon to be completed Masters program, and thanks for the heads-up on NaNoWriMo. Now what to do now that I know NaNoWriMo exists...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, I suggest heading over to Nathan Bransford's blog. He usually posts about NaNoWriMo. In fact, he did yesterday and today. It's a good place to start on getting up on what NaNoWriMo is exactly.

    ReplyDelete